The Servette Rugby Geneva is continuing its training project for young people, which is particularly meaningful to it. Promoting and introducing children to rugby is a priority for our association.
The club is open for any child from 4 to 13 years old (years 2007 to 2016)!
If you are 4 years old or older, feel free to come over and discover rugby with the Servette Rugby Geneva of Geneva Rugby School! The opportunity to try rugby and enjoy this game where collective efforts, friendship and feel the freedom to carry the ball and pass it are at the center of an activity which often becomes a passion!
For the past two years, the town of Vernier and the Fondation des Evaux have relied on the dynamism of Geneva's Servette Rugby and have gradually built up infrastructures and sports facilities that are widely envied in the “Grand Genève” area.
The Rugby School has climbed up the various levels to currently compete for the Ain Committee Championship in France. We are counting 89 license holders from 4 to 13 years old to date!
The training grounds
The Centre intercommunal des Evaux, a real green oasis in the heart of the Canton of Geneva.
WEDNESDAYS: 3:30 pm to 5:00 pm
SATURDAYS: 10.00 am to 11.30 am
Les Avanchets synthetic pitch
WEDNESDAYS: 1.30 pm to 4.30 pm
- Head of Rugby School : Gabriel Lignières
- Technical respondent : Romain Auger
- Administrative : Saskia Bonnet / Alexandra Correia
Servette Rugby Geneva has for the past two years been setting up various actions which have enabled us to become known and recognized in Geneva:
- School Rugby: about 60 classes per year.
- Rugby initiation with the town's neighborhood houses.
Created in 2016, the HOLIDAYS RUGBY CAMP action is focused on young people living in the canton of Geneva, with or without a sport school license or belonging to "youth" structures (FASE) or not. We will help them discovering rugby and its values through courses organized during the school holidays.
Educational objectives :
- To provide the access to sport to everyone
- To transmit the civic values of rugby
- To encourage social mixing between young licensed people and the non-practitioners
- Raise children's awareness of citizenship and "living together"
- Enabling young people going on holiday, regardless their financial resources.