Children from 4 to 5 years old (born in 2018 and 2017)
PLACE AND TIME TRAINING
Wednesday 3.30 - 4.30pm Parc des Evaux
Wednesday 3 – 4pm Vessy Sports Center
Wednesday 1.30 – 2.30pm Parc Wellingtonia, Lignon
Saturday 10 - 11am Parc des Evaux
Saturday 10-11am Vessy Sports Center
Choose the training location closest to you!
STATE OF MIND
The child continues his journey towards autonomy. The challenge is to participate in the development of a rugby player not only on the field but off the field. The values of Rugby must be translated into action and the evaluation grid must help the educator to make them more concrete.
OBJECTIVE: "TO BE RUGBY"
INTEGRITY : To be honest, fair, with no bad intentions
PASSION : To be interested in and attached to Rugby, to one's club, to one's team.
SOLIDARITY : Waiting for the whole team to be there to have a snack for example. It also means helping a friend who is in difficulty.
DISCIPLINE: Acting within the rules and discipline: The child knows and applies the rules of life and safety.
RESPECT: For example, considering that boys and girls are equal and that rugby is not only a boy's sport. Respecting each other's speech by letting everyone express themselves. Accept differences.
FUN: the most important thing is to have fun!
AND BEING RUGBY IS :
• Knowing how to say hello to people around me.
• To know how to help others, to be supportive.
• Being courageous and taking on challenges, facing failures, it's surpassing oneself.
• To fight with respect for the rules, for discipline and for others.
• Taking responsibility for one's words and actions.
• Being an actor to build the world of tomorrow.
MORE INFORMATION AND REGISTRATION
Head of the mini’s rugby : Gabriel Lignières
+41 78 914 78 69