One of our partners is looking for an Operations Officer! Find the job description below:
Operations Officer :
You will report to the Operations Manager and your main tasks will be to manage a waste collection operations team of 30 people made up of drivers and road workers.
Your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Manage the collection teams: supervise the start and end of shifts, transmit work instructions, manage the means at your disposal, control the application of instructions, monitor the hours worked, to manage holidays, motivate the teams;
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations and collection operating procedures;
- Guarantee the execution of the rounds predefined by the availabilities;
- Guarantee the quality of the services provided by the operation: ensure the execution of order forms, control the quality of the services provided, ensure customer satisfaction, work towards the continuous improvement of services;
- Optimise human and material resources for the execution of collections;
- Ensure the maintenance of the truck park;
- Contribute to the reporting and maintenance of the agency's operating indicators.
Workplace: Bussigny, canton of Vaud.
Contract: Fixed-term contract of indefinite duration.
Activity rate: 100% - 45 hours per week.
Date of entry: as soon as possible or to be agreed.
- You have a logistician's degree or equivalent training;
- You have at least 2 years experience in managing operational teams, ideally in the waste collection sector;
- You have a very good knowledge of the usual office automation tools (Excel, PowerPoint);
- You have a marked sensitivity to the environment and waste management;
- You are a strong team player;
- You are capable of imposing yourself and leading large teams;
- You have a strong capacity for analysis, rigour and autonomy;
- You have a strong capacity for analysis, rigour and autonomy; You have an acute sense of organisation and know how to manage priorities;
- You are prepared to travel regularly to our various sites and to work in the field;
- You are familiar with the economic fabric of Vaud.
If you are interested in joining Servette Rugby and you have the profile for the position, apply directly here on our recruitment platform!
Only applications that match the profile will be contacted.