One of our partners is looking for a disponent! Find the job description below:
You will report to the Operations Manager and your main tasks will be to provide high quality administrative and logistical support to the waste collection operation, whilst ensuring the satisfaction of our customers.
Your responsibilities will include :
- Ensure telephone contact with customers and the taking of orders;
- You will be responsible for the management of the collection of waste and for the planning of the collection rounds in the business software;
- Optimise collection rounds and the resources allocated
- Prepare order forms and rounds;
- Manage the fleet of skips, compactors and the stock of bins;
- Promote and ensure compliance with safety rules, company rules and behaviour rules.
Contract: Fixed-term contract of indefinite duration.
Activity rate: 100% - 45 hours per week.
Starting date: as soon as possible or to be agreed.
Your profile :
- You have a degree (CFC) in Logistics or an equivalent qualification;
- You have at least 3 years experience in a similar role, ideally in the waste collection business;
- You have a very good command of the usual office automation tools (Excel, PowerPoint);
- You are a strong team player;
- You have a strong customer orientation;
- You have a strong capacity for analysis, rigour and autonomy;
- You have a strong sense of organisation and are able to manage priorities;
- You are familiar with the economic fabric of Vaud.
If you are interested in joining Servette Rugby and you have the profile for the position, apply directly here on our recruitment platform!
Only applications that match the profile will be contacted.