One of our partners is looking for a Management Controller! Find the job description below:
You will have as your main mission the Management Control of a Business Unit.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Participate in the construction and implementation of analysis and management tools: indicators, dashboards;
- Collect and analyze quantitative and qualitative data;
- Identify and analyze the causes and effects of discrepancies between objectives and achievements;
- Propose solutions and corrective actions or optimizations to be implemented;
- Participate in the preparation of operational budgets;
- Analyze profitability by business line;
- Produce the monthly reporting;
- Support the operational departments.
Permanent contract (fixed term).
Activity rate: 100%.
- Higher education in the field of management control or equivalent training;
- Significant experience of at least 5 years in a similar position;
- A good level of German is essential. Without this skill, the application will not be considered;
- Results-oriented, you have very good analytical skills with a strong ability to learn and adapt to understand a new and changing work environment;
- You are recognized for your rigor, discretion, relational qualities, team spirit and dynamism;
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and an excellent team spirit.
New challenge in a dynamic and professional team.
If you are interested in joining Servette Rugby and you have the profile for the position, apply directly here on our recruitment platform!
Only applications that match the profile will be contacted.