One of our partners is looking for a personnel consultant in the technical sector! Find the job description below :
- Management of temporary and fixed mandates
- Telephone prospecting and field work,
- Customer acquisition and retention
- Evaluation, analysis and management of customer needs.
- Selection, interviewing and recruitment of candidates
- Finalise contracts, taking care to respect existing collective agreements.
- At least 5 years experience in a similar position.
- Training in a building trade an asset
- Excellent presentation
- An excellent relationship with a touch of salesmanship
- Good command of MS office, good spelling
- Ability to make every effort to achieve an objective.
- Ability to thrive in a friendly environment while maintaining a certain rigour in one's work.
- Good stress management
- Knowledge of Geneva's economic fabric
- A developed sense of networking
- Speaking Portuguese or Italian is an asset.
- Working hours : 8h - 12h 13h30 17h30 Monday to Friday
- Starting date: immediately or to be agreed upon
- Place of work: Geneva
If you are interested in joining Servette Rugby and you have the profile for the job, apply directly here on our recruitment platform!
Only those applications that correspond to the profile will be contacted.